Giroux Glass, Inc - CEO and President
In 2015, Nataline became CEO and president of Giroux Glass, Inc., a WBE-certified glass, glazing and architectural metals contracting company. In operation since 1946, the company is recognized as one of the nation’s top glazing contractors and is, perhaps, best-known for its installation of the SkyWalk over the Grand Canyon. Giroux Glass currently ranks among ENR Magazine’s Top 20 Firms in Glazing and Curtain Wall in the U.S., as well as among the Los Angeles Business Journal’s fastest-growing companies in Los Angeles. In her previous role as CFO, Nataline was consistently integral to the company’s financial strategies. From 2002 to 2014, Nataline was responsible for all financial aspects and risk management operations of the company.
She has worked in the construction industry for over 28 years, mostly within management and executive roles. Nataline has served as controller to large corporations as well as run her own small business, helping to grow small-to-midsize construction companies. Nataline has played a pivotal role in the success and growth of Giroux Glass, as an inspirational leader and as the driving force behind the company’s transition to full employee-ownership. She has been invited by various organizations in the U.S., as well as Germany, to speak about company culture, succession planning, women in construction, strategic planning and effective leadership.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from California State University, Fullerton. She is currently a member of NAWIC, CFMA, ASA, AGC, ESOP Association, NCEO, Vistage and LAEDC. She was recently appointed to join the executive board of LAEDC, where she plans to make a positive contribution to the future growth and prosperity of Los Angeles.
Nataline enjoys spending her free time with her husband Tony and children. She is an avid reader and loves to travel.
“Beauty can be found in every person, place and challenge.” ~Nataline Lomedico
9:30 am - 10:30 am Panel Session
Landing Government Contracts: How to Get a Foot in the Door at Local, State, and Federal Agencies
Representatives from the City of San Francisco, Department of General Services, Bay Area Rapid Transit, Port of Oakland, Caltrans, and more join forces to share insight on how to work with government entities.
- Abbigail Brown, Owner and President - CPM Logistics
- Stephanie Tang, Certification Manager - City of SF Contract Monitoring Division
- Ayanna Nobles, Branch Chief - Caltrans
- Brooke Droege, Outreach Manager - Department of General Services
- Amy Tharp, Director of the Social Responsibility Division - Port of Oakland
- Kofo Domingo, Chief Procurement Officer - BART
- Julie Clowes, District Director, San Francisco District Office - U.S. Small Business Administration
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Panel Session
Small Business Toolbox: Tips and Resources to Help Grow Your Business
Professionals from small business resource centers, engineering, law, and other entities gather to share their knowledge.
- Angel Cardoz, Director - San Francisco Small Business Development Center (SFSBDC)
- Miguel Galarza, President - Yerba Buena Engineering & Construction, Inc.
- Bernida Reagan, Director of Community & Client Relations - Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services
- Ben Poole, Contractors Assistance Center - San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Avni Jamdar, Director - Emerald Cities San Francisco Bay Area
- Eduardo Gonzalez, Director - Fresno State San Joaquin Valley Rural Development Center (SJVRDC)
- Tobias Damm-Luhr, Staff Attorney - Legal Services of Entrepreneurs, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights