Skip to main content
To register for this course, you must
create an account
AGC/Caltrans Partnering and Conflict Resolution Training
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), in conjunction with the Associated General Contractors (AGC) of California and RHA, LLC, will be providing Partnering and Conflict Resolution training to Caltrans staff and contractor personnel involved in the administration of construction contracts. The concept of partnering on construction projects has been around since the early 1990s and embraces the principles of:
• Trust and open communications.
• All parties address and resolve issues and problems promptly and at the lowest possible level.
• All parties strive to develop solutions that are agreeable and meet the needs of everyone involved (win-win approach).
• All parties have identified common goals for the partnership and at the same time are aware of and respect each other’s goals and values.
• Partners seek input from each other in an effort to find better solutions to the problems and issues at hand. This creates synergy in the relationship that fosters cooperation and improves the productivity of the partnership.
11/4/2020 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
464 W. 4th Street Basement Training Room San Bernardino, CA 92401 UNITED STATES
Sign in with LinkedIn
Keep me signed in
Create a new account
Executive Assistant, Workforce Development