AGC of California is offering instructor-led virtual classes from the comfort of your home or office. Sessions are interactive with real-time feedback from your instructor. Construction Correspondence and Effective Business Writing takes an in depth look at:
• Notice of delay and delay impact
• Notice of differing site conditions or other changes
• Notice of unresolved issues – potential claim
• Notice of substantial completion
• Change order requests
• Requests for information – RFI
• Meetings and agendas
• Daily reports
• Responses to incoming communication
• Work authorizations/work directives
• Style, form, format, and industry-specific requirements
Member Cost: $ 175
Non-member Cost: $ 245
By registering for the session you are agreeing to the policies below:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be received in writing at least 7 calendar days before training. In those circumstances, registration fees will be refunded, minus a 10% processing fee. Cancellation requests received less than 7 calendar days before training cannot be refunded.
Transfer Policy: On an individually approved basis, registrants who must cancel enrollment due to extenuating circumstances may transfer their registration to a future training session, provided the same course is already scheduled within the calendar year. Transfers are assessed a 10% processing fee.
Substitution Policy: Registered attendees who must cancel their participation may request a substitute to attend in their place at any time. The request must be sent in writing by the original registrant to firstname.lastname@example.org before the session begins.