What must Project Engineers know and do to become truly great Project Support Specialists? Whether you are validating current practices, in search of new techniques, or learning from the ground up, this all-day workshop covers all the essentials. From discovering the role of Project Engineers to methodically working through common tasks required for success, participants will benefit from the vast experience of the instructors and the practical advice and work sessions offered.
- What makes a great Project Support Specialists?
- Pre-construction preparations
- Benefits from Attending:
- Know what your boss wants and what the industry expects from Project Engineers
- Understand key processes by engaging in hands-on exercises
- Get a jump start on an understanding of project requirements
This course is $250 for members, and $375 for non-members.
Target Audience: Project Engineers of all levels