The AGC of California's prestigious Constructor Awards program recognizes our members' achievements for their skill, unique undertakings and ability to address the most difficult challenges contractors encounter. Only one prestigious "Constructor" sculpture is awarded in each category during AGC's "Oscar Night."
Constructor Awards are presented in the following categories:
*New Constructor Awards Categories for 2017*
- AGC Community Service
The AGC Community Service category honors AGC of California Districts or AGC Contractor member companies who have undertaken community service projects and builds for the betterment of the local community. District projects can be in partnership with local Student Chapters or the CLC. If submitting from the district level, the AGC District Board of Directors must prepare and submit the entry and can only submit one entry on behalf of the District. If submitting from a contractor, one entry can be submitted from each company.
Note: For this category only: projects completed between January 2016 and April of 2017 are eligible.
- Excellence in Partnering: Any Amount
The focus of this category is to highlight excellence in partnering by AGC member companies. All Constructor Award entries will be eligible and automatically considered for the Excellence in Partnering category. Finalists for the Excellence in Partnering category will be determined by the Preliminary Judging Panel. If chosen as a finalist, your company may be required to submit additional information and pictures for your finalist project.
Other Constructor Awards Categories...
- Excellence in Project Management: Projects $10 Million or Below
- Excellence in Project Management: Projects Over $10 Million
- Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job: Projects $10 Million of Below
- Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job: Builder, Any Amount
- Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job: Heavy Engineering, Any Amount
- Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job: Specialty Contractor - Projects $10 Million or Below
- Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job: Specialty Contractor - Projects Over $10 Million
Download Entry Form » Subcontractors and Suppliers list template
(All entry items can be uploaded into the online form, but if your
entry requires a display board, it must still be mailed to the AGC
office and arrive by 5pm on the deadline date: May 11, 2017)
2016 Constructor Awards Program Finalist Presentations:
Excellence in Project Management-Projects $10 Million or Below
Excellence in Project Management-Projects Over $10 Million
Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job-Projects $10 Million or Below
Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job- Builder
Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job- Heavy Engineering
Meeting the Challenge of the Difficult Job- Specialty Contractor